We knew Obama was a fraud before it was cool...

CONTACT US

 




ENDTIMES CHATTER: CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR STORE
BLOG HEAVEN
Barack Obama's Teleprompter
Olbermann Watch
The Confluence
Alegre's Corner
Uppity Woman
Ms. Placed Democrat
Fionnchu
Black Agenda Report
Truth is Gold
Hire Heels
Donna Darko
Puma
Deadenders
BlueLyon
Political Zombie
No Sheeples Here
Gender Gappers
That's Me On The Left
Come on, Pilgrims
Cinie's World
Cannonfire
No Quarter USA
Juan Cole
Sky Dancing In A Man's World
The Real Barack Obama
Democrats Against Obama
Just Say No Deal
No Limits
The Daily Howler
Oh...my Valve!
Count Us Out
Make Them Accountable
By The Fault
Tennessee Guerilla Women
Sarah PAC




 

Monday, July 06, 2009

Arrogance, thy name has become "liberal"

Well, it's come to this: I agree with Ann Coulter. At least on Palin's resignation. I have no idea what Palin plans to do next. If she quit to become a voice for her constituency in the lower 48 then she did exactly the right thing. If she quit because she was sick of the job she did the wrong thing.

She has the potential to galvanize the GOP base in a way no one else does right now. One would think, if one were a GOP partisan, that unleashing Palin on the lower 48 would be a welcome tonic. Especially after the most recent sex scandals. Who else do they have? Criss? Newt? Jindal?

Put Palin next to any of them and those men evaporate right before our eyes. Palin has star power. I can't think of another Republican politician with her pull.

One would also think that the GOP ought to be gleeful at the prospect of Palin unleashed.

And here is a comment I just put on another site full of rabid, smug idiots.

I like Palin. I am deeply embedded in the "creative class" in the nation's second largest city. A proud liberal all my life. All my markers say I ought to cringe at this person Palin being discussed here. Except of course, this "Palin" does not exist. It was conjured by a large group of entitled brats who are still convinced Obama is a saviour and that he - in some way earned his place. He did not. He is a hologram sent by Wall Street and the idiot elites who hate the working and middle classes. The sooner that is made clear the sooner this horrible chapter in American history will end.

Who knows what Palin does next. Whatever she wants to I'd guess. She is a star. Deal with it.

The fact is - Those with Palin derangement syndrome are sexists. Period. It is about her being a woman AND a conservative.

It's not that most who trash Palin aren't "real" Americans. It is that they are not Americans at all. They fancy themselves "world citizens."

I shudder at the thought - but a right wing surge is coming - and it is because of the bratty, mean Left.

Labels: , , ,

 

 
Website-Hit-Counters
Website-Hit-Counters