We knew Obama was a fraud before it was cool...

CONTACT US

 




ENDTIMES CHATTER: CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR STORE
BLOG HEAVEN
Barack Obama's Teleprompter
Olbermann Watch
The Confluence
Alegre's Corner
Uppity Woman
Ms. Placed Democrat
Fionnchu
Black Agenda Report
Truth is Gold
Hire Heels
Donna Darko
Puma
Deadenders
BlueLyon
Political Zombie
No Sheeples Here
Gender Gappers
That's Me On The Left
Come on, Pilgrims
Cinie's World
Cannonfire
No Quarter USA
Juan Cole
Sky Dancing In A Man's World
The Real Barack Obama
Democrats Against Obama
Just Say No Deal
No Limits
The Daily Howler
Oh...my Valve!
Count Us Out
Make Them Accountable
By The Fault
Tennessee Guerilla Women
Sarah PAC




 

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Special thanks.

I want to thank all the readers of Liberal Rapture. This blog's traffic has gone up and up this year - and I am delighted, grateful and humbled by it. (Though, less than one percent of you post comments! Hey - lurkers, we want to hear from you too! Don't be shy!)
It has been a fascinating year. Painful for many. Misogyny and Homophobia were thrown into sharp relief - even as racism waned. (despite Axelrod's best efforts to fan the flames of faux racism.)

But it has also been fun for me. I have enjoyed blogging about BHO to a surprising degree. The PUMAs did great work in all the places that the media refused to investigate. It was not for naught. Our job is to watch closely. Unlike the Right - we will be able to put any Obama deceit or screwup or corruption into a non ideological CONTEXT for our readers and listeners.

We know
what
we know.

Anyway - not sure what i want to do with the midday post. "Obama Watch" will continue on this blog. At night, when i have time to read and write, L.R. will be chattering about the good, the bad and the ugly...(Michelle's dress last night??? What was that??)
I think I'll make the Gay of the Day the Gay of the Week.
And feature some local news or pics - FROM YOU GUYS - I love the photos that have been sent to me. Send local stories too. John@liberalrapture.com

The other three days? Don't know. You tell me.

And thanks again READERS! Don't become strangers because the election is over.

You guys made my year!

Labels: , , , ,

 

 
Website-Hit-Counters
Website-Hit-Counters