I wish
I wish I did not feel so sure that I knew how this election story ends. I wish my track record at predicting sucked. (Including my prediction that Clinton would win - she did. I did miss that she would not be allowed to run in the general by forces behind the scenes.) I wish it was not so obvious that Obama was being installed -not elected. The second installation of a U.S. President is now underway. I wish it was more evident who was behind Obama. I wish the media had done its job this year. The fact that it did not is more indication that very powerful people are behind Obama - and not the usual "liberal media" suspects. Obama is owned, he is not an owner.
I wish I was not a Zionist at heart. (Though, I am not a Jew I seem to have an embedded Pro-Israel chip.) Israel is in for some rough sledding.
I wish I could trust Obama's stances on anything. Though, I do not fear socialism in and of itself. I do fear the strident "fascist socialism" we see in Chavez, Alinsky and Ayers.
I wish Odinga, Rezko, Ayres, and Wright where not essential parts of Obama's largely unreported narrative.
I wish Obama would release his medical records, real birth certificate, and records from his time at Columbia before Tuesday. Why won't he? And why won't the media investigate?
I wish he had never mentioned his desire for "civilian military force".
I wish I felt better about the potential President Obama. I wish I felt that Obama was ushering in a new era in American politics and life - as so many apparently do. Sadly, I am stranded by the facts. I see no reason to trust this man. He is a power mad liar. This is hardly in question anymore. I pray I am wrong about what is happening. On all counts.
The lies of Obama are extraordinary - even by our recent, low standards. A democracy cannot withstand a lengthy season of lies.
Finally, a hope: I hope Obama is "just another politician". I hope - with everything I have - that Obama has used his life for this election - and that as President he will dispose of his past - throw it all under the bus - and govern from us - and not AT US. I hope we are indeed on the precipice of a new, open era.
But I sense that this moment, the Obama moment, is an extension of the Bush years, not a refutation of it. The thread is control.
The behavior of the media and Mr. Obama's campaign all year does have an explanation that fits: Obama is owned.
I wish I was not a Zionist at heart. (Though, I am not a Jew I seem to have an embedded Pro-Israel chip.) Israel is in for some rough sledding.
I wish I could trust Obama's stances on anything. Though, I do not fear socialism in and of itself. I do fear the strident "fascist socialism" we see in Chavez, Alinsky and Ayers.
I wish Odinga, Rezko, Ayres, and Wright where not essential parts of Obama's largely unreported narrative.
I wish Obama would release his medical records, real birth certificate, and records from his time at Columbia before Tuesday. Why won't he? And why won't the media investigate?
I wish he had never mentioned his desire for "civilian military force".
I wish I felt better about the potential President Obama. I wish I felt that Obama was ushering in a new era in American politics and life - as so many apparently do. Sadly, I am stranded by the facts. I see no reason to trust this man. He is a power mad liar. This is hardly in question anymore. I pray I am wrong about what is happening. On all counts.
The lies of Obama are extraordinary - even by our recent, low standards. A democracy cannot withstand a lengthy season of lies.
Finally, a hope: I hope Obama is "just another politician". I hope - with everything I have - that Obama has used his life for this election - and that as President he will dispose of his past - throw it all under the bus - and govern from us - and not AT US. I hope we are indeed on the precipice of a new, open era.
But I sense that this moment, the Obama moment, is an extension of the Bush years, not a refutation of it. The thread is control.
The behavior of the media and Mr. Obama's campaign all year does have an explanation that fits: Obama is owned.
Labels: behind the scenes, issues, Obama

<< Home