The Democratic Socialists of America
Here is what has been missing in the debate on Obama. The DSA: Democratic Socialists of America. The DSA is the American affiliate of the Socialist International. The DSA is supporting the Obama campaign.
I won't scream with horror Communist! But this group is the misguided, far Left end of the American political spectrum. They are quieter than the misguided far Right end of the American political spectrum. And, being a mainstream liberal, I agree with some of what they expose. They work within the Democratic Party and view the Evangelicals recent power in the GOP as a template for their own "take over" of the Democratic.
This is the ideological engine of the Obama campaign. I am not bothered by who these people are. I am bothered by who these types always become once they attain power. What with the purges and cultural revolutions and all. Look at the current purging of the DNC as foreshadowing.
I wonder when will the Latte Democrats wake up and realize - they are next.
I won't scream with horror Communist! But this group is the misguided, far Left end of the American political spectrum. They are quieter than the misguided far Right end of the American political spectrum. And, being a mainstream liberal, I agree with some of what they expose. They work within the Democratic Party and view the Evangelicals recent power in the GOP as a template for their own "take over" of the Democratic.
This is the ideological engine of the Obama campaign. I am not bothered by who these people are. I am bothered by who these types always become once they attain power. What with the purges and cultural revolutions and all. Look at the current purging of the DNC as foreshadowing.
I wonder when will the Latte Democrats wake up and realize - they are next.

<< Home