Lunch Break
Carolyn at Make Them Accountable is taking a much deserved week off. I'd make a trip over to her site anyway as she is unique...a PUMA aggregator....
Responsiblame: I am dubbing Obama's double speak on responsibility "responsiblame"
The latest appearance of BHO's responsiblame was in Europe. Check it out. It goes like this: I take responsibility, this is followed without pause with even if I wasn't even president at the time. Barry, the Magic Chicagoan, looks like an adult then passes the blame in one glorious, whispered for effect, moment.
Urge: Not sure what but I suddenly feel the impulse to simply type this: Shape Shifter
Ju-neau now she is serious: Check out - here - the wording of Palin's response to Obama's defense cuts and the North Korean missile launch. That, my friends, is a person who is seriously thinking about running for Prez.
Right on: From the SF Chronicle. President Obama must stop the bailouts and start the prosecutions. Damn right.
Since I write about the President alot I use his name - this causes the google's magical big brother thingy to post ads that often contain his face - it annoys me to have to see the guy on my website so much. Since I will continue to write about the guy I need a new name for him to lessen the obama google attacks. I am perfectly willing to be offensive - as long as it is an egalitarian obnoxiousness. Vote here:
Music: Eva's Cassidy's style, skill, and talent defeat any introduction. Listen.
Responsiblame: I am dubbing Obama's double speak on responsibility "responsiblame"
The latest appearance of BHO's responsiblame was in Europe. Check it out. It goes like this: I take responsibility, this is followed without pause with even if I wasn't even president at the time. Barry, the Magic Chicagoan, looks like an adult then passes the blame in one glorious, whispered for effect, moment.
Urge: Not sure what but I suddenly feel the impulse to simply type this: Shape Shifter
Ju-neau now she is serious: Check out - here - the wording of Palin's response to Obama's defense cuts and the North Korean missile launch. That, my friends, is a person who is seriously thinking about running for Prez.
Right on: From the SF Chronicle. President Obama must stop the bailouts and start the prosecutions. Damn right.
Since I write about the President alot I use his name - this causes the google's magical big brother thingy to post ads that often contain his face - it annoys me to have to see the guy on my website so much. Since I will continue to write about the guy I need a new name for him to lessen the obama google attacks. I am perfectly willing to be offensive - as long as it is an egalitarian obnoxiousness. Vote here:
Music: Eva's Cassidy's style, skill, and talent defeat any introduction. Listen.
Labels: Barack likes to look at himself, carlos montoya, cultural revolution, Flamenco Guitar, Palin, shape shifter

<< Home