Dodd: I command thee Team Barry! Get thy arses under the bus!
Holy Underneath the Bus!
Dodd decides it's the Prez's lackey's turn under the bus.
CNBC:
In a stunning development, Sen. Christopher Dodd said that Obama administration officials asked him to add language to last month's federal stimulus bill to make sure the controversial AIG bonuses remained in place.
The emphasis is gleefully mine.
Oh my. The crucifixion may be starting earlier than even I expected.
Thanks to CarolynKB for sending this link .I've been catching up on my NIT/NCAA.
But I must say that man - Prez whats his name - has just wreaked of false indignation all week.
Dodd decides it's the Prez's lackey's turn under the bus.
CNBC:
In a stunning development, Sen. Christopher Dodd said that Obama administration officials asked him to add language to last month's federal stimulus bill to make sure the controversial AIG bonuses remained in place.
The emphasis is gleefully mine.
Oh my. The crucifixion may be starting earlier than even I expected.
Thanks to CarolynKB for sending this link .I've been catching up on my NIT/NCAA.
But I must say that man - Prez whats his name - has just wreaked of false indignation all week.
Labels: Barack Obama, Dodd, liar in chief, under the bus

<< Home