We are the change we've been waitng for- to allow our inner sexist assh**es to roam free
RealNews: Another Obama Pal arrested. Update: Illinois is so scummy I feel the need to post another headline: Illinois governor held for trying to sell Barack Obama's vacant Senate seat
The Jon Favreau pic is making the rounds on the blogs - and causing a stir. The story has "legs".
Some are very upset - some not so much. To me the words "Obama Staff" on the other bloke's shirt are the damning part of the photo. Those two words in that one shot encapsulate everything that was sickening about Obama's rise. Arrogant privileged punks...these two...michelle...william ayres...all birds of a feather...
This story also points out just how morally empty and insipid N.O.W. has become.
When NOW's press secretary Mai Shiozaki was reached Friday, she first claimed not to have seen the Favreau photograph. But when called later, she offered two reasons for not weighing in: 'I haven't looked into it' and 'I have a 5 p.m. deadline...I am already late.'"
Oh and I am now convinced Campbell Brown is not a REAL WOMAN - as the amoral N.O.W. informed us about Sarah Palin - who was also not a "real woman".
The Obama cult is very strong, indeed.
I grabbed the pic above from the always fierce Uppity.
Labels: Barack Obama, sexism

<< Home